‘Progressive Fleet Operators, Advanced Vehicle OEMs, Clean Fuel Suppliers’
“Fleet-focused educational sessions” are a prime emphasis as organizers gear up for the Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo – fast approaching at Southern California’s Long Beach Convention Center. ACT Expo 2017 takes place May 1-4.
The gathering is presented in partnership with FleetOwner.
“Gain insight from progressive fleet operators, advanced vehicle OEMs, clean fuel suppliers, and other industry leaders,” says ACT Expo organizer (and Fleets & Fuels publisher) Gladstein, Neandross & Associates.
More Than 3,000 Expected
“This year’s ACT Expo will be the most comprehensive to date, both in terms of an incredibly deep program and the most expansive show floor,” says Erik Neandross, CEO at GNA.
“We are excited to welcome more than 3,000 industry leaders and fleets from around the country to this year’s show,” he told F&F.
Two Fleet Tracks
GNA promises attendees information about “the incredible technological advancements taking place across the transportation industry – from advancing sustainable transportation in the urban landscape to the future of heavy-duty goods movement.”
There are two agenda tracks, “with something for everyone,” GNA says:
Urban Fleet Mobility: with an aging population, increased traffic congestion, and shifting housing patterns, urban mobility is undergoing a radical transformation. Featured ACT Expo 2017:
- The Role of Fleets in the Smart City on Tuesday, May 2, 1:30pm-2:45pm;
- The Path to Sustainable Transportation in Urban Mobility on Wednesday, May 3, 11:15am-12:45pm;
- Transcending Traditional Trends in Transit on Wednesday, May 3, 2:45pm-4:00pm; and
- Incorporating New Mobility in Transportation on Wednesday, May 3, 9:30am-10:45am.
Medium & Heavy-Duty Commercial Vehicles: The medium- and heavy-duty vehicle sector is at the dawn of a new era, GNA says – characterized by an array of ultra-clean and advanced technologies. Featured ACT Expo 2017:
- Focusing Freight on Efficiency on Wednesday, May 3, 11:15am-12:45pm;
- Forsaking Fossil Fuels: Incorporating Renewables into Your Fleet on Wednesday, May 3, 2:45pm-4:00pm;
- A Brave New World: Autonomous Transportation and Innovative Delivery Concepts on Wednesday, May 3, 2:45pm-4:00pm; and
- Ultra-Clean Heavy-Duty Vehicle Summit on Thursday, May 4, 8:30am-12:00 noon.
In addition to the fleet-focused sessions, ACT Expo 2017 will include special workshops on battery technology, the implications of Near Zero natural gas engines from Cummins Westport powered by biomethane (Game Changer 2.0), innovative procurement strategies to reduce costs by aggregating demand, trucking efficiency, hydrogen and fuel cells, the future of fuels (low carbon), Women in ACT, and alt fuel vehicles for first responders.
View the full ACT Expo 2017 agenda.
You can secure your spot today! Save $75 by registering before April 21.
Says Neandross, “It’s going to be a good one!”
GNA/ACT Expo, Audrie Beiganowski, 310-573-8558 or toll-free 888-993-0302; email@example.com
GNA/ACT Expo, Alexis Wiley at 310-573-8552 or toll-free 888-993-0302; firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: GNA with Fleets & Fuels follow-up