Key Meeting Is Early This Coming May in Long Beach
Organizers of 2017’s Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo have released the speaker line-up for the event, which takes place May 1-4 at Southern California’s Long Beach Convention Center.
Gain insight from progressive fleet operators, advanced vehicle OEMs, clean fuel suppliers, and other industry leaders, says ACT Expo organizer (and Fleets & Fuels publisher GNA – Santa Monica, Calif.-based Gladstein, Neandross & Associates.
ACT Expo 2017’s opening keynote speaker is Thom Shea, CEO of Greenville, S.C.-based Adamantine Alliance. Shea is a former U.S. Navy SEAL, author, “and renowned leadership and human performance coach.
‘Thrive in the Face of Adversity’
“With a number of policy and budget changes at the federal level, and the always present oil price roller coaster, the advanced technology and alternative fuels sectors face continued uncertainty and possible headwinds,” says GNA.
“Shea will share (non-classified) first-hand accounts from his time as a Navy SEAL and exhilarating insight on how the world’s most successful people can thrive in the face of adversity and uncertainty.”
‘All Fleet Applications’
Further, says GNA, ACT Expo attendees will learn from organizations that are driving clean transportation progress “across all fleet applications in the midst of an ever-changing market and regulatory environment.”
The four-day conference schedule is shaping up with presentations from more than 200 speakers, including
- Gary Maresca, senior director of fleet services, Bimbo Bakeries USA;
- Pete Melin, director of zero emission technology, Metro Transit of King County;
- Kathryn Garcia, commissioner, New York City Department of Sanitation;
- Mark Matheson, CEO & president, Matheson Trucking;
- Mike Casteel, director of fleet procurement, UPS;
- Sandra Berg, vice chair, California Air Resources Board;
- Randy Frye, State Representative, District 67, Indiana State House of Representatives;
- Kary Schaefer, marketing and strategy GM, Daimler Trucks North America;
- Steve Center, VP, environmental business development & product regulatory office, American Honda;
- Bob Myers, division chief of equipment, California Department of Transportation;
- Jonathan Randall, senior VP, North American Sales, Mack Trucks;
- Mike Silva, civil engineer & project manager, CR&R; and
- Rob Neitzke, president, Cummins Westport.
Registrations are discounted until March 31 – Click here.
The ACT Expo 2017 exhibition hall is open May 2-3.