Business & Markets and New Model Trucks in September in Dearborn
NTEA – aka the National Truck Equipment Association – has set its Business and Market Planning Summit for September 9 and its New Model Truck Product Conference for September 10-12, both at the Adoba Hotel Dearborn/Detroit (formerly the Hyatt Dearborn) in Dearborn, Mich.
The Business and Market Planning Summit features market forecasts and insights on the economy and work truck industry, with national and regional growth expectations, and sales trend data.
Planned presentations include a North American Macroeconomic Forecast, a Commercial Truck Industry Forecast, a Commercial Truck Application Market Review, and a Commercial Truck and Equipment Outlook, Foreign and Domestic.
‘Access to the Engineers’
For the ensuing New Model Truck Product Conference, NTEA promises an “early preview of new model chassis as well as access to the engineers who design them,” with three days of informational chassis sessions and product displays by a dozen manufacturers:
- exclusive preview of next year’s truck and chassis products;
- “everything you need to know about new model year modifications;”
- speak directly with chassis manufacturers, engineers and marketing staff;
- get answers to your questions on compatibility issues regarding truck body and equipment design, specifications, installation and modification;
- benefit from expert knowledge on markets and availability;
- talk shop with fellow industry professionals; and
- pick up helpful product literature and data books, and learn where you can find additional body builder resources.
Registrations discounted through August 23.
Contact information is only available to premium subscribers. Click here to purchase a subscription.
Source: NTEA with Fleets & Fuels follow-up