Interested in Speaking at ACT Expo 2014 in Southern California?
Abstracts for Presentations at May Conference Due November 29
Organizers of this coming spring’s ACT Expo 2014 have issued a Call for Papers, seeking abstracts for presentations by November 29. The meeting itself takes place May 5-8 at the Long Beach Convention Center in Southern, California.
More than 3,000 fleets, technology company, OEM, infrastructure developer, fuel provider, and policymaker stakeholders will convene to discuss fuels and technologies driving the future of transportation.
“Real-world fleet success stories and economic data for commercial or near-commercial projects are areas of particular focus for this conference,” says ACT Expo organizer (and Fleets & Fuels publisher) GNA – Gladstein, Neandross & Associates.
“We are looking for projects that advance the use of electric, hybrid, hydrogen, natural gas, propane autogas, and renewable fuels,” GNA says. Possibilities include
- Commercial or near-commercial projects
- OEM product availability
- Conversion technologies
- Emissions reduction technologies
- SmartWay technologies
Fueling & Infrastructure
- Fuel station development
- Fuel procurement strategies
- Transportation electrification
- Gaseous fuel technologies and infrastructure
- Renewable fuels
- Fleet case studies and success stories
- Fleet best practices
- Emissions reduction strategies
- AFV maintenance shop requirements
- Personnel training
- Shippers driving investment in alternative fuels
Costs & Funding
- Real-world economics
- Financial modeling to achieve positive ROIs
- Grant funding availability and accessibility
- Leasing as an entry strategy
- Innovative partnerships
- Comparative maintenance costs
- Residual value and secondary markets
GNA is seeking abstracts of one to two pages in length. Submissions should include a suggested presentation title and a three-sentence summary of the presentation. They should clearly identify the technology type and/or fuel focus, identify the presenter by name, title and organization (as well as the presentation’s title audience), and make clear whether the technology is commercial or in development.
Presentations may be submitted to [email protected]. Again, the deadline is November 29.
Contact information is only available to premium subscribers. Click here to purchase a subscription.
Source: GNA with Fleets & Fuels follow-up