Alt Fuels and Overall Sustainability at April I&E
The NAFA Fleet Management Association plans half a dozen sessions on alternative fuels and sustainability practices at its annual Institute & Expo April 8-11 in Minneapolis.
Organizers have set the following sessions:
- State of the Industry: Status Report on Alternative Fuels and High-Efficiency Vehicles for Fleet;
- CNG: The Latest on Public Infrastructure;
- Using it Right: Fleet Deployment Best Practices for Alternative Fuels and Technology;
- U.S. Legislative and Regulatory Update;
- Technology Meets Application: Getting the Best “Green” Fit; and
- Building a Sustainable Fleet: a New NAFA Program.
In addition, NAFA will bestow its Fleet Excellence Awards in the categories of sustainability, safety, and overall fleet management performance.
The NAFA I&E trade show dates are April 9-10.
Source: NAFA with Fleets & Fuels follow-up