All the Alt Fuels to Be Represented in Early May in Long Beach
Organizers of the Alternative Clean Transportation series of conferences and exhibitions are gearing up for what’s expected to be the largest ACT Expo ever, taking place May 5-8 in Long Beach, Calif. The full agenda of ACT Expo 2014 has been released, and plans are firming for the special hydrogen, propane autogas and natural gas vehicles meetings taking place there. updated April 15
NGVs? Yes, as ACT Expo is co-located this year with NGV Global 2014, the world natural gas vehicles meeting, which also runs May 5-8 at the Long Beach Convention Center.
Co-located events on Monday, May 5:
- California Hydrogen Business Council’s CHBC Spring Summit; and
- Propane Education & Research Council’s Lead the Way Propane Autogas Summit; and
- Trucking Efficiency Workshop hosted by the North American Council for Freight Efficiency and the Carbon War Room.
On Tuesday, May 6,
- GNA is hosting the Women in ACT Summit (F&F, March 26);
- Penske is hosting a U.S. EPA SmartWay Program Workshop.
Previous NGV Global meetings have taken place in Mexico City, Rome, Rio de Janeiro, Cairo, Buenos Aires, Washington D.C., Yokohama, Cologne, Kuala Lumpur, Toronto, and Gothenburg.
ACT Expo 2014, says organizer (and Fleets & Fuels publisher) Gladstein, Neandross & Associates, is expected to draw more than 3,500 transportation industry leaders. They “will take over the entire Long Beach Convention Center,” GNA says: “ACT Expo 2014 is set to smash previous attendance records.”
Fleet professionals get a $400 discount off the regular ACT Expo conference fee of $795. Admission to the sold-out, 150,000-square-foot exhibit hall is free.
Contact information is only available to premium subscribers. Click here to purchase a subscription.
Source: Gladstein, Neandross & Associates with Fleets & Fuels follow-up