Free FleetOwner Webinar Precedes ACT Expo 2014
Intrigued by natural gas for your fleet but have to chose between liquefied and compressed? FleetOwner and Fleets & Fuels publisher GNA are hosting a free, pre-ACT Expo webinar to help you decide.
The webinar takes place on Wednesday, April 30. Speakers include purveyors of both CNG and LNG, a fleet operator that uses both CNG and LNG, and Gladstein, Neandross & Associates CEO Erik Neandross, who’s helped numerous fleet make the decision.
“While CNG and LNG fueling corridors are being developed throughout the U.S., finding available fuel when and where you need it can still be difficult,” states a webinar notice.
Which One Is Right for You?
The big selling point? Both CNG and LNG consistently cost $1 to $2 less than diesel on a per-gallon equivalent basis – and they reduce emissions.
Which one is right for your fleet? The one-hour event will help you guide your operation through a crucial checklist, taking into account
- your existing lanes and the CNG/LNG fueling infrastructure;
- out-of-route miles to fuel;
- time-fill versus fast-fill comparison;
- driver training;
- making sure that the stations you are going to count on can accommodate your vehicles;
- added time to fuel and the new HOS (hours of service) regulations; and
- fuel tank size, weight and range.
The webinar speakers are
- Bill Zobel, market development and strategy VP with Trillium CNG;
- Drew Laing sales and marketing VP at Blu LNG;
- Charles Musgrove, VP at Dillon Transport; and
- Erik Neandross, CEO at GNA (the Alternative Clean Transportation Expo organizer).
ACT Expo 2014 takes place May 5-8 at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, Calif. It is co-located with NGV Global 2014, the world natural gas vehicles meeting.
The free CNG or LNG: The Fueling Factor webinar will be held on April 30 at 2pm EDT/11am PDT.
Contact information is only available to premium subscribers. Click here to purchase a subscription.
Source: FleetOwner and GNA with Fleets & Fuels follow-up