Penske Truck Leasing Returns as Presenting Sponsor
As Agenda for ACT Expo 2017 in Long Beach Is Released
Organizers of this coming May’s Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo have announced that Penske Truck Leasing is returning as a presenting sponsor of the event, the 2017 edition of which takes place early this coming May at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, Calif.
Penske Truck Leasing offers fleets full-service leasing and maintenance services on a variety of alternative fuel vehicles, including electric, hybrid, CNG/compressed natural gas, LNG/liquefied natural gas, and biodiesel.
Separately, ACT Expo organizer (and Fleets & Fuels publisher) Gladstein, Neandross & Associates yesterday released the agenda for ACT Expo 2017. Topics to be addressed include
- Available zero and near-zero emission technology from leading OEMs;
- Volkswagen settlement funds and other grants and incentives;
- The policy landscape: What to expect from the Trump Administration;
- Future of heavy-duty trucks: ultra-efficient, platooning and automated trucks;
- Increased heavy-duty efficiency, including impacts of the U.S. EPA’s GHG Phase 2 regulation;
- Ultra clean heavy-duty vehicles: electric, fuel cells, ultra-low NOx engines;
- Realistic timelines and ROI expectations for automated vehicle technology;
- Details, availability and cost of renewable diesel and other renewable fuels;
- Developments in electric vehicles and charging infrastructure for all applications;
- National hydrogen fuel cell vehicle efforts and heavy-duty fuel cell technologies;
- Increasingly sustainable and connected urban mobility; and
- The role of fleet vehicle operations in Smart City.
GNA said last month that Penton Trucking as has signed on as an event partner and that Daimler Trucks North America will be a presenting sponsor of the 2017 edition of “the largest clean fleet event.”
Largest Gathering for Clean Transportation
DTNA is the parent company of Freightliner, FCCC/Freightliner Customer Chassis Corp, Thomas Built Buses and Detroit Diesel.
Penton Trucking is the publisher of Fleet Owner and numerous other transportation information resources, including Bulk Transporter and WardsAuto. The publications help connect manufacturers, suppliers, service providers, and technology developers with commercial truck fleets, owner-operators, professional drivers, and aftermarket service decision makers.
The Penton-GNA event partnership “will further grow the annual ACT Expo, the industry’s largest gathering of commercial fleets and clean transportation technologies,” GNA says.
ACT Expo 2017 takes place May 1-4 at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, Calif. The ACT Expo exhibition floor will be open May 2-3.
Registration for ACT Expo 2017 is discounted by $325 for fleets and $550 for general registrations until February 24.
Source: GNA with Fleets & Fuels follow-up