Nominations for Award Presentations in May Due March 18
The organizers of this coming spring’s Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo have teamed with Penske to recognize fleet operators “who show true leadership in sustainable transportation – having gone above and beyond to achieve sustainability in their transportation operations.”
The ACT Expo Fleet Award categories include:
- “In It for the Long Haul” – Often pioneers in their respective fields, these organizations have demonstrated a “lifetime” commitment to sustainable transportation;
- Shipper: organizations demonstrating a commitment to a sustainable supply chain;
- Carrier: organizations demonstrating a commitment to sustainable goods movement;
- Shipper/Carrier Partnership: forward-thinking, clean transportation collaborations between two organizations;
- Work Truck: organizations demonstrating leadership in vocational trucking sustainability;
- Transit & Mobility: organizations demonstrating leadership in sustainable passenger transport, including buses, taxis, car-sharing, and shuttles;
- Public Fleet: government fleets demonstrating leadership in the procurement and deployment of alternative fuels and advanced vehicle technology; and
- Private Fleet: private companies that have gone beyond requirements to green their fleets.
Nominations for the Penske-ACT awards are due March 18.
ACT Expo 2016 itself takes place May 2-5 at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, Calif. Value registrations are offered until April 1.
The ACT Expo series is organized by Fleets & Fuels publisher GNA – Gladstein, Neandross & Associates.
Contact information is only available to premium subscribers. Click here to purchase a subscription.
Source: Gladstein, Neandross & Associates with Fleets & Fuels follow-up