‘Renewable Methane in Today’s Regulatory and Policy Environment’
Organizers of the Rethink Methane conference series are holding a free webinar titled The Future of Renewable Methane on Thursday, January 26, at 11:00am Pacific / 2:00pm Eastern time.
The Rethink Methane series is hosted by Fleets & Fuels publisher GNA: Gladstein, Neandross & Associates. The third edition of the Rethink Methane conference takes place February 21-22 at the Sheraton Grand Hotel in Sacramento. Removing the Fossil from the Fuel is the meeting theme.
Scheduled speakers at the January 26 webinar are
- Greg Stangl, vice chair of the Bioenergy Association of California;
- Evan Williams, chairman of the Coalition for Renewable Natural Gas and president of Cambrian Energy; and
- GNA president Cliff Gladstein.
Given the passage of SB 32, AB 197, SB 1383 and other groundbreaking bills in the 2016 session of the California legislature, the three will discuss
- critical steps necessary to ensure successful implementation of the legislation;
- opportunities for investment and jobs in California’s renewable methane industry; and
- remaining hurdles that need to be addressed.
Contact information is only available to premium subscribers. Click here to purchase a subscription.
Source: GNA with Fleets & Fuels follow-up