Clean Energy Renewable Fuels Is a Meeting Sponsor
Maximizing Revenue for Biogas is the theme and transportation a major topic as the UK’s Green Power Conferences hosts Biogas USA West October 10-11 at the Sheraton Fisherman’s Wharf Hotel in San Francisco.
Clean Energy Renewable Fuels is among the sponsors of this fourth annual GPC event. Harrison Clay, president of the Clean Energy Fuels unit, is a scheduled speaker at a first-day morning session titled Increasing the Penetration of Biomethane into the Natural Gas Vehicle Market.
NGV session topics include
- biogas upgrade and treatment requirements to meet specifications for natural gas vehicles;
- the growth of the natural gas vehicle market and prospects for biomethane
- economics of production of renewable compressed natural gas and liquefied natural gas: narrowing the gap with conventional natural gas;
- infrastructure necessary to facilitate the demand for CNG and LNG;
- engaging with potential fleet customers, and assessing the requirements to fit into the business models;
- fleet manager perspective of integrating biomethane into alternative fuels strategy; and
- advances in developing renewable hydrogen as a vehicle fuel.
Also to speak at the October 10 NGV session are Floyd Vergara, who heads the alternative fuels branch of the California Air Resources Board, and Bill Zeller, clean vehicle program manager for the City and County of San Francisco.
Overall, “The U.S. biogas meeting will examine how to capitalize on emerging high energy feedstocks such as wastewater, municipal solid waste and industrial food waste, whilst exploring how to engage successfully with utility and industrial end-users,” GPC says.
Registrations discounted until August 28.
Contact information is only available to premium subscribers. Click here to purchase a subscription.