Organizers of NGV Global 2012, the world natural gas vehicles meeting taking place November 6-10 at the Banamex Center and Sheraton Maria Isabel in Mexico City, have posted the preliminary conference program.
NGV Global (aka IANGV) and the NGV Communications Group-GNV Latinoamérica also report that more than 90% of the 54,000-square-foot NGV Global 2012 exhibit space has already been sold.
“The conference is shaping up to have wide appeal and value for all sectors of the industry,” NGV Global says. It is broadly divided into one stream for technical matters and the other for marketing and policy.
The NGV Global Technical Forum, chaired by Dr. Alex Lawson of Canada, will be held November 6 at the Sheraton Maria Isabel. Shifting to the Banamex Center, the NGV Global General Assembly and conference take place November 7-8, and the exhibition November 8-10.
Conference topics include
- Government Policy and its Influence on Natural Gas Vehicle Markets;
- Heavy-Duty NGV Engine and Fuel System Technologies;
- Regional Round-Up and Country Reports;
- Marketing and Market Development;
- OEM Perspectives with Respect to Heavy-Duty Vehicle Integration, Target Markets and Challenges;
- Panel Discussion – Future Outlook for LD NGV Technologies;
- Heavy Horsepower NGV Applications – Marine and Off-Road;
- Safety and Standards: Providing a Foundation for a Safe and Flourishing Industry
- Infrastructure – Breaking the Deadlock;
- Emerging Trends and Developments for Light to Medium- Duty Natural Gas Vehicles and Engines from the OEM Perspective;
- Environmental Arguments for Natural Gas Vehicles; and
- Evolution of Natural Gas Buses.
Contact information is only available to premium subscribers. Click here to purchase a subscription.
Source: NGV Global