Cummins Westport Is a Sponsor as Speaker Line-up Announced
American Business Conferences has named Cummins Westport as a sponsor and released a strong line-up of speakers for its Natural Gas Fleet Vehicles North American Congress 2012, slated for October 23-24 in Houston, Texas. The meeting at the Renaissance Houston Greenway Plaza Hotel will pay special attention to the many money factors that figure in NGV deployment decisions.
this is a re-post of a Fleets & Fuels news item from July 10
Organizers are emphasizing the “bottom line cost of introduction, infrastructure development, conversion, LNG, CNG, trucks, fueling, gas tank, range, fuel economy, maintenance, for fleet operators,” says AMC marketing manager Jake McNulty.
Speakers as of today include
- Saddle Creek Transportation president Michael DelBovo;
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group senior VP Grant Dismore;
- Verizon fleet operations VP Kenneth Jack;
- California Yellow Cab president and GM Tim Conlon;
- J.B. Hunt intermodal operations VP Ken Miller;
- Waste Management fleets and logistics VP Eric Woods;
- Dillon Transport operations VP Charles Musgrove;
- Paper Transport sales and solutions VP Joe Shefchik;
- Frito-Lay national fleet sustainability manager Chris Trajkovski;
- Schupan & Sons operations and logistics VP Chris Milani;
- Smith Dairy trucking fleet manager Chuck Diehl;
- Saddle Creek operations support and maintenance director John Erwin;
- Waste Management western group fleet director Marty Tufte;
- Robert Transport engineering manager Yves Maurais;
- Con Edison senior automotive engineer Fortunato Gulino; and
- U.S. DoE Clean Cities vehicle projects director Mark Smith.
The theme of the Houston meeting is Integrating Natural Gas Vehicles Into Fleets to Capitalise on Fuel Cost Savings: Business Case Analysis, Performance & Maintenance Requirements Investigation.
American Business Conferences is an arm of London Business Conferences.
Contact information is only available to premium subscribers. Click here to purchase a subscription.