Abstracts Due July 19 for September Meeting in Chicago
Organizers of the HHP Summit 2013 gathering of high horsepower natural gas professionals have issued a Call for Papers, with abstracts being accepted until July 19. HHP Summit 2013 will take place September 17-19 at the McCormick Place Lakeside Center in Chicago.
The organizer is Gladstein, Neandross & Associates, publisher of Fleets & Fuels and the new HHP Insight.
The inaugural HHP Summit in Houston this past September drew some 800 attendees – nothing short of spectacular for a first-time conference.
“HHP Summit 2013 will examine the topics and technologies that are driving a sea change in multiple HHP sectors,” GNA says. “Real world end-user success stories and project economic data are areas of particular focus.”
- end-user case studies;
- project economic data;
- key operational considerations;
- new OEM engines and HHP products;
- existing and/or future technology options;
- equipment and component availability;
- conversion technologies, retrofits, and repowers;
- fuel supply, delivery logistics, and pricing;
- fueling infrastructure;
- infrastructure planning and development;
- codes, permitting, and approval processes;
- on-board fuel storage technologies and options;
- opportunities for product innovation;
- financial and operational modeling;
- funding and/or project financing;
- equipment operations and maintenance;
- purchasing and procurement strategies;
- academic studies and/or initiatives; and
- environmental and air quality benefits.
Contact information is only available to premium subscribers. Click here to purchase a subscription.
Source: Gladstein, Neandross & Associates