Travel Stops in Ardmore and Webbers Falls to Get Fast-Fill CNG
Love’s Travel Stops continues to expand in compressed natural gas, reporting Tuesday that it’s planning fast-fill CNG outlets for heavy duty trucks at existing travel stops in Ardmore and Webbers Falls, Okla.
When they open next year, the two will bring the number of Love’s Travel Stops with fast-fill CNG for heavy-duty trucks in Oklahoma to four. Nationwide, Love’s will offer CNG for trucks at 16 locations.
“We believe these locations will be in areas of high demand as the market for this cost-efficient fueling alternative evolves,” Bill Cashmareck, general manager of natural gas at Love’s, said in a release.
“Ardmore will provide additional coverage for fleets that use the popular I-35 route between Oklahoma City and Dallas/Fort Worth. Webbers Falls will add another stop to our locations along I-40 that currently have or will soon be equipped with Love’s Fast-Fill CNG.”
“Filling with CNG will be similar to fueling with diesel or diesel exhaust fluid (DEF),” Cashmareck said.
Love’s CNG Fast-Fill Locations Open Now
- Oklahoma City – I-40, Exit 140;
- Willis, Texas – I-45, Exit 95;
- Houston – 610 Loop, Exit 24A; and
- Dallas – I-35/I-20, Exit 466.
Love’s CNG Fast-Fill Locations Coming
- Fort Worth – I-35 W, Exit 40;
- Katy, Texas – I-10, Exit 737;
- Oklahoma City – I-40, Exit 166;
- Rockwall, Texas – I-30, Exit 283;
- San Antonio – I-35, Exit 144;
- Seguin, Texas – I-10, Exit 604;
- Amarillo, Texas – I-40, Exit 74;
- Burbank, Ohio – I-71, Exit 204;
- Williams, Ariz. – I-40, Exit 163;
- Albuquerque – I-40, Exit 158; and
- Ardmore, Okla. – I-35, Exit 32;
- Webbers Falls, Okla. – I-40, Exit 287.
The Ardmore location will be the second Love’s with fast-fill CNG for heavy-duty trucks on I-35. The Webbers Falls location will be the sixth Love’s on I-40 with fast-fill CNG.
“The rapidly expanding Love’s Fast-Fill CNG network of locations on I-40 will give fleets the option to run on CNG from Arkansas to California,” the company says.
The Ardmore and Webbers Falls stations will be set up to support light duty natural gas vehicles as well. They are expected to be dispensing CNG to the public by spring 2015.
Contact information is only available to premium subscribers. Click here to purchase a subscription.
Source: Love’s Travel Stops with Fleets & Fuels follow-up