First in the State and the Tenth Fast Fill CNG Station Overall
Love’s Travel Stops continues the expansion of its fast-fill network for compressed natural gas, staging the grand opening of its tenth station – and its first in Ohio – in Burbank. The station is immediately south of Interstate 71, west of Akron.
“Our CNG network is rapidly expanding as the demand for this lower-cost fueling alternative increases in Ohio and across the nation,” said, general manager of natural gas at Love’s.
“Burbank is an ideal location for us to introduce CNG in Ohio because a high volume of professional drivers and motorists can take advantage of the cost savings,” Love’s natural gas GM Bill Cashmareck said in a release.
Love’s Fast-Fill CNG locations now open:
- Oklahoma City, I-40, Exit 140;
- Oklahoma City, I-40, Exit 166
- Willis, Texas, I-45, Exit 95;
- Houston, 610 Loop, Exit 24A;
- Dallas, I-35/I-20, Exit 466;
- Fort Worth, I-35 W, Exit 40; and
- Katy, Texas, I-10, Exit 737
- Rockwall, Texas, I-30, Exit 283;
- San Antonio, I-35, Exit 144; and
- Burbank, Ohio, I-71, Exit 204
Love’s Fast-Fill CNG locations coming soon:
- Seguin, Texas, I-10, Exit 604;
- Amarillo, I-40, Exit 74;
- Williams, Ariz., I-40, Exit 163;
- Albuquerque, I-40, Exit 158;
- Ardmore, Okla., I-35, Exit 32;
- Webbers Falls, Okla., I-40, Exit 287;
- West Memphis, Ark., I-40, Exit 280; and
- Thomson, Ga., I-20, Exit 172
Love’s has also won more than $2.7 million in support from the state of Pennsylvania to build three CNG stations there (F&F, February 1).
Contact information is only available to premium subscribers. Click here to purchase a subscription.
Source: Love’s Travel Stops with Fleets & Fuels follow-up