Outlet in Williams, Ariz. Is Truck Stop Firm’s 17th Overall
Love’s Travel Stops has opened its seventh compressed natural gas fueling station on Interstate-40, providing clean fuel to vehicles including heavy trucks in Williams, Ariz., just west of Flagstaff.
“Our customers can now travel nearly 1,400 miles along one of the nation’s major thoroughfares and have convenient and reliable access to seven Love’s Fast-Fill CNG locations,” Love’s natural gas GM Bill Cashmareck said in a release. The easternmost I-40 Love’s CNG outlet is in West Memphis, Ark.
Love’s operates ten additional fast-fill CNG locations on other major interstates, combining for a total of 17 fast-fill CNG locations. Fast-fill CNG is to become available at Love’s existing travel stop in Guthrie, Oklahoma, along I-35 this spring.
“The demand for CNG has remained steady,” Cashmareck said. “We will continue to search for new areas where CNG is feasible so we can give our customers more access to the financially stable fueling alternative.”
Love’s notes that its CNG is available in-lane along with diesel and diesel exhaust fuel (DEF). The company offers a fill rate of greater than ten gallons per minute.
Love’s I-40 fast-fill locations now open:
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma – I-40, Exit 140
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma – I-40, Exit 166
- Amarillo, Texas – I-40, Exit 74
- Williams, Arizona – I-40, Exit 163
- Albuquerque, New Mexico – I-40, Exit 158
- Webbers Falls, Oklahoma – I-40, Exit 287
- West Memphis, Arkansas – I-40, Exit 280
Additional Love’s Fast-Fill CNG locations
- Willis, Texas – I-45, Exit 95
- Houston, Texas – 610 Loop, Exit 24A
- Dallas, Texas – I-35/I-20, Exit 466
- Ft. Worth, Texas – I-35 W, Exit 40
- Katy, Texas – I-10, Exit 737
- Rockwall, Texas – I-30, Exit 283
- San Antonio, Texas – I-35, Exit 144
- Thomson, Georgia – I-20, Exit 172
- Burbank, Ohio – I-71, Exit 204
- Ardmore, Oklahoma – I-35, Exit 32
- Guthrie, Oklahoma – I-35, Exit 157 – opening this spring
Contact information is only available to premium subscribers. Click here to purchase a subscription.
Source: Love’s Travel Stops with Fleets & Fuels follow-up