Shmuel De-Leon Energy is promoting technical conferences on batteries and fuel cells for September in San Diego and subsequent months in Europe – and has just issued a Call for Papers for its third Israeli Power Sources Conference in Israel.
The next Power Sources Seminar, organized with Plug-Volt, LLC, takes place September 4-6 at the North Harbor Drive Holiday Inn in San Diego, Calif.
Shmuel De-Leon’s third Israeli Power Sources Conference has been slated for May 29-30 at the Daniel Hotel in Herzelia, Israel (Tel Aviv).
The call for papers seeks attention to
- advanced materials for primary and rechargeable batteries, fuel cells and super-capacitors;
- primary and rechargeable batteries, military batteries, chargers and battery management systems (BMS), fuel cells and super-capacitors;
- safety, air transportation, quality control and testing for batteries, fuel cells and super-capacitors;
- battery recycling and disposal;
- electric vehicles batteries, fuel cells, metal air systems, charging; and
- the smart grid.
Abstracts are due December 31. Israeli Power SourcesConference registrations are discounted until April 15.
Contact information is only available to premium subscribers. Click here to purchase a subscription.
Source: Shmuel De-Leon Energy