Abstracts for Technical Papers Due May 5
Electric Mobility Canada will hold its EVVÉ2013 electric vehicles conference and trade show October 21-23 at the Hilton Lac-Leamy in Gatineau, Québec (immediately outside Ottawa).
The Montreal-based organizations expects more than 60 speakers and better than 400 delegates from Canada, the U.S., Europe and Asia. They’ll discuss EV technology, infrastructure, policy, and R&D.
- emerging technologies in energy storage, drive train and infrastructure;
- what EVs can contribute to the sustainability of transportation;
- unique Canadian opportunities for EVs;
- the electrification of public transit;
- the role of fleet managers in accelerating EV growth;
- the role of municipalities in getting ready for EVs;
- the role of utilities in getting ready for EVs;
- the role of automotive dealers in accelerating EV growth;
- mobile apps and driverless vehicles and their positive impacts on EVs; and
- vehicle automation and electrification of transport.
Accepted abstracts will be selected for oral or poster presentation.
EVVÉ2013 registrations are discounted until June 30 and October 15.
Source: Electric Mobility Canada