February 15 Deadline for Abstracts for Early May Meeting
Organizers of this coming year’s Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo have put out a Call for Papers, asking that abstracts be submitted no later than February 15.
ACT Expo, organized by Fleets & Fuels publisher GNA/Gladstein, Neandross & Associates, takes place May 2-5, 2016 at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, Calif.
Transportation industry leaders will report on the key considerations and timelines for alternative fuel and advanced technology fleet deployments, as well as “advancements in fueling, equipment, technology, and policy that are driving the future of sustainable transportation.
“With a core focus on peer-to-peer learning, ACT Expo is seeking alternative fuel vehicle and advanced technology fleet deployment success stories,” GNA says.
ACT Expo 2016 topics may include
- Municipal fleets, including refuse, transit, and other applications;
- Heavy-duty over-the-road success stories;
- Innovative delivery and warehousing concepts;
- Service providers improving local air quality;
- Operators maximizing clean fuel miles;
- Fleets running on renewable and low carbon fuels;
- Transportation-related emission reductions to meet corporate sustainability goals; and
- Implementation of autonomous and connected vehicle technologies.
For the second year running, ACT Expo 2016 will incorporate the annual meeting of EDTA, the Electric Drive Transportation Association (F&F, December 8).
Contact information is only available to premium subscribers. Click here to purchase a subscription.
Source: Gladstein, Neandross & Associates with Fleets & Fuels follow-up