Deadline for Abstracts for the Early May Meeting Is October 31
Organizers of NGV Global 2014 have issued a Call for Papers, setting October 31 as the deadline for submission of presentation abstracts. NGV Global 2014 itself takes place May 5-9, co-located with ACT Expo 2014 at the Long Beach Convention Center, adjacent to Los Angeles.
Organizer GNA is again emphasizing real world fleet success stories and project economic data as areas of particular focus. (GNA is Fleets & Fuels publisher Gladstein, Neandross & Associates.)
Conference topics may also include
- innovations in natural gas supply;
- market development breakthroughs;
- policy driving initiatives;
- safety and employee training;
- fuel composition and conditioning/fuel quality;
- codes, standards and regulations;
- infrastructure economics (small/large scale);
- light-, medium-, and heavy-duty vehicle applications;
- LNG fuel for commercial marine, rail and off road applications;
- LNG small-scale production;
- environmental opportunities;
- retrofit technologies;
- OEM strategies;
- research and development; and
- (especially) fleet success stories – operations and economics.
“NGV Global 2014 is the world’s leading natural gas conference,” GNA notes, “bringing together sustainable transportation stakeholders from around the world – fleets, technology companies, OEMs, infrastructure developers, fuel providers, and policymakers – to discuss the rapidly growing global natural gas vehicle market.
“The goal of the conference is to inspire increased implementation of NGVs across all weight classes, by helping attendees understand the many economic and environmental opportunities created by the use of natural gas fuel.”
Abstracts of one to two pages including presentation title and a three-sentence summary should be sent to [email protected]. Again, that deadline is October 31.
Contact information is only available to premium subscribers. Click here to purchase a subscription.
Source: GNA with Fleets & Fuels follow-up