Four More Events Addressing Natural Gas Fuel for Truck Fleets
Southern California Gas is reminding fleet managers about a series of evening workshops to educate its area operators about the benefits of converting their trucks to natural gas.
The next four events are slated for
July 14 at Banning’s Landing Community Center in Wilmington (Los Angeles);
- September 15 at Bully’s East Restaurant in San Diego;
- October 14 at the SoCalGas Energy Resource Center in Downey (Los Angeles); and
- October 22 at a San Fernando Valley location TBD.
Representatives from SoCalGas, local and state funding agencies, natural gas truck manufacturers, and fleet operators are to address
- the NGV business case and funding the switch to natural gas trucks;
- natural gas fueling, including infrastructure location, accessibility, and cost; and
- the SoCalGas Truck Loan Program.
All of the workshops are slated to start at 5:30pm and run three hours. They are to include a no-cost dinner and display of natural gas-powered Class 8 vehicles.
The SoCalGas NGV workshop series was announced last month (F&F, April 15).
Contact information is only available to premium subscribers. Click here to purchase a subscription.
Source: SoCalGas with Fleets & Fuels follow-up