Organization Claims Membership of More than 90 Companies Nationwide
Alliance AutoGas, the Blossman Gas-founded outfit that distributes Prins equipment for propane autogas upfits by its members while simultaneously arranging for fueling infrastructure, has added nine new conversion centers to its network.
The Alliance “coordinates propane autogas vehicle conversions, installs refueling infrastructure and provides ongoing vehicle maintenance support and training, through a network of more than 90 member companies and conversion centers throughout North America,” states the new member announcement.
“It is of the highest importance that Alliance AutoGas provides a quality support network and keep the vehicles running on the road,” said Alliance AutoGas president Stuart Weidie.
The new Alliance AutoGas members are
- Benna Ford, in Superior, Wisc.
- R. Anthony Enterprises in Marion, Ohio
- MRT Manufacturing in Forest Hills, Va.
- North American Equipment Upfitters/NAEU in Hooksett, N.H.
- Northside Auto & Truck Service in Watertown, Wisc.
- Clean Car Conversions in Indianapolis
- NTC Delta Transportation in Greenville, Miss.
- Gary Sapp Automotive in Pensacola, Fla.
- Sherwood Ford of Salisbury, Salisbury, Md.
Alliance Autogas says that its members include national transportation companies, taxi and shuttle fleets, law enforcement and private fleets in 43 states. They “are experiencing significant fuel cost savings and reduced maintenance when compared to conventional gasoline-powered vehicles,” the organization says.
Contact information is only available to premium subscribers. Click here to purchase a subscription.
Source: Alliance AutoGas with Fleets & Fuels follow-up