Assess the Advantages of Alt Fuel Vehicle Leasing Versus Ownership
Wondering if it’s better to lease an alterative fuel vehicle than to buy one? The next installment of the ACT Expo webinar series is designed to answer that question. The free one-hour session takes place on Wednesday, March 26 at 11:00 a.m. PDT / 2:00 p.m. EDT.
- develop an effective fueling strategy given existing and planned infrastructure; manage and maintain driver and vehicle data; select efficient maintenance and repair services;
- ensure proper AFV driver safety training; and
- determine expected vehicle residual value.
The scheduled speakers are
- Steve Jastrow of GE Capital, manager of strategic consulting services and fleet services with GE Capital;
- Drew Cullen of Penske Truck Leasing, VP of fuels and environmental affairs; and
- Scott Perry of Ryder System, VP of supply management for Ryder Fleet Management Solutions.
“Gain insight into how to make the most of your AFV fleet leasing investment, improve your bottom line, reduce fuels costs and vehicle emissions, and ensure compliance,” says webinar organizer (and Fleets & Fuels publisher) Gladstein, Neandross & Associates.
The March 26 Alternative Fuel Vehicle Fleet Leasing webcast, GNA notes, “provides a small preview of the fleet-focused educational content that will be offered at ACT Expo 2014.” The Alternative Clean Transportation Conference and Exposition runs May 5-8 at the Long Beach Convention Center, in Long Beach, Calif.
Contact information is only available to premium subscribers. Click here to purchase a subscription.
Source: Gladstein, Neandross & Associates with Fleets & Fuels follow-up