Clean Cities Holding Free Meeting at San Francisco Library
Supporting organizations include the National Biodiesel Board and NAFTC, the National Alternative Fuels Training Consortium.
The meeting will cover “everything you need to know about transitioning to biodiesel or renewable diesel,” organizers say, including
- fuel characteristics and performance attributes;
- emissions and sustainability profiles;
- regulations and legislation that may impact fuel decisions;
- fleet conversion experiences and best practices; and
- biodiesel procurement strategies.
The October 7 Bay Area Clean Cities Biodiesel Summit is slated to run from 10:00am to 2:00pm.
Lunch is included. Register.
Contact information is only available to premium subscribers. Click here to purchase a subscription.
Source: Clean Cities Coalitions with Fleets & Fuels follow-up