Engine Expo 2014 to Cover Alternative Technologies
Engine Expo 2014 takes place June 24-26 at Messe Stuttgart in Stuttgart, Germany, and the UK organizers of the event are looking for papers covering a wide array of advanced vehicle topics for the meeting’s Open Technology Forum.
Topics for the special forum include
- advancing hybrid technology;
- electric powertrain Innovation;
- “super hybrids;”
- all-electric vehicles – future technology and successful integration;
- electric vehicle noise legislation;
- manufacturing and specific production processes including CFRP – carbon-fiber reinforced plastics; and
- fuel cells.
The final deadline for speaker registration is January 30.
The Engine Expo 2014 show floor will include an Electric & Hybrid Pavilion “with a dedicated area exclusively for businesses displaying next-generation battery electric, hybrid and fuel-cell powertrain technologies.”
Engine Expo 2014 is organized by Britain’s UKIP Media & Events.
The U.S. edition of Engine Expo 2014 takes place October 28-30 at The Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Mich.
Contact information is only available to premium subscribers. Click here to purchase a subscription.
Source: UKIP Media with Fleets & Fuels follow-up