Vehicle Fuel Management Among Eight FMS Disciplines
The NAFA Fleet Management Association will hold FMS 2013 June 4-6 at the Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway in Atlanta, Ga. “NAFA’s Fleet Management Seminars are regarded as the best source of fleet education in the business,” the association says, “taught by some of the brightest minds in the industry.”
The seminar, also described as “a great stepping stone,” is designed for new fleet professionals with less than five years of experience. Topics include
- a look at NAFA’s Competency Model – eight disciplines (Asset Management, Business Management, Financial Management, Fleet Information Management, Maintenance Management, Risk Management, Vehicle Fuel Management, and Professional Development) that comprise successful fleet management;
- Professional Development – Motivating Individuals and Groups, Communicating Effectively and Making Ethical Decisions;
- Asset Management – Understanding How Fleet Vehicles are Priced, Selected, Utilized and Remarketed;
- Maintenance Management – Determining Maintenance Programs and Staffing Levels and Understanding Basic Vehicle Components;
- Vehicle Fuel Management – Understanding Fuel Options and the Systems to Deliver Them;
- Fleet Information Management – Understanding IT Terminology, System Implementation, Data Analysis and New Technologies for Fleets;
- Financial Management – Making the Lease-Purchase-Reimburse Decision, Understanding LCA and Budgeting for Fleet Replacement (Part I);
- Business Management – Writing Fleet Policies, Evaluating RFPs and Understanding Business Law; and
- Risk Management – Using Insurance, Driver Training and Crash Analysis to Manage Fleet Risks.
Seminar registration is $770 for NAFA members or $870 for non-members. The fee includes a networking reception.
On-line registration closes Wednesday, June 29.
Contact information is only available to premium subscribers. Click here to purchase a subscription.
Source: NAFA Fleet Management Association