Announces Outlet in Thomson for Spring 2015,
Werner Enterprises Is to Fuel Eight New Trucks
Love’s is moving ever further east in its endeavor to offer compressed natural gas to more customers, announcing today that its will bring its “Fast-Fill CNG” fueling to Thomson, Ga., on Interstate 20 west of Augusta, by spring 2015.
Love’s says it expects to be pumping CNG in Georgia by spring 2015
Werner Enterprises, one of the five largest truckload carriers in the nation, plans to purchase eight CNG trucks specifically for the Thomson area, Love’s says. Werner asked Love’s “to provide them with a reliable place to fill,” Love’s says.
Thomson will be Love’s first CNG outlet in Georgia, the company’s 18th, and the first connecting the East Coast with a growing Fast-Fill CNG network in the Midwest. Love’s announced West Memphis, Ark. last month (F&F, October 21).
‘Customers Are Asking for It’
“Our network is rapidly growing largely because of customer demand,” Bill Cashmareck, Love’s general manager of natural gas, said in a release.
“Our initial CNG facilities in Oklahoma and Texas have been very well received and our customers are asking for it in additional regions,” Cashmareck said. “With this expansion, we can meet the needs of fleets and leisure drivers at a more competitive cost.”
“Adding CNG at a growing number of locations, Thomson in particular, will help us run our business more efficiently,” Werner senior fleet resources VP Steve Phillips said in the Love’s announcement.
Werner Enterprises is to fuel with Love’s GNG in Thomson, Ga.
Love’s Fast-Fill CNG locations now open:
- Oklahoma City, I-40, Exit 140;
- Oklahoma City, I-40, Exit 166
- Willis, Texas, I-45, Exit 95;
- Houston, 610 Loop, Exit 24A;
- Dallas, I-35/I-20, Exit 466;
- Fort Worth, I-35 W, Exit 40; and
- Katy, Texas, I-10, Exit 737
- Rockwall, Texas, I-30, Exit 283;
- San Antonio, I-35, Exit 144; and
- Burbank, Ohio, I-71, Exit 204
Love’s Fast-Fill CNG locations coming soon:
- Seguin, Texas, I-10, Exit 604;
- Amarillo, I-40, Exit 74;
- Williams, Ariz., I-40, Exit 163;
- Albuquerque, I-40, Exit 158;
- Ardmore, Okla., I-35, Exit 32;
- Webbers Falls, Okla., I-40, Exit 287;
- West Memphis, Ark., I-40, Exit 280; and
- Thomson, Ga., I-20, Exit 172
-------------------------------Contact information is only available to premium subscribers. Click here to purchase a subscription.
Source: Love’s Travel Stops with Fleets & Fuels follow-up