NREL Meeting at the San Diego Automotive Museum
NREL, the U.S. Energy Department’s National Renewable Energy Laboratory is hosting the Natural Gas Vehicle Technology Forum October 18-19 at the San Diego Automotive Museum in partnership with CEC, the California Energy Commission.
NGVTF supports development and deployment of commercially competitive natural gas engines, vehicles, and infrastructure.
- share information and resources;
- identify natural gas engine, vehicle, and infrastructure technology targets;
- facilitate government-industry research, development, demonstration, and deployment (RDD&D) to achieve targets;
- communicate high-priority needs of natural gas vehicle end-users to natural gas equipment and vehicle manufacturers; and
- enable fleets and large purchasers to aggregate demand for natural gas vehicles and equipment.
Specific areas of inquiry include
- engine development and vehicle integration;
- fueling infrastructure and storage; and
- technical and strategic studies.
Contact information is only available to premium subscribers. Click here to purchase a subscription.
Source: DoE NREL/Clean Cities with Fleets & Fuels follow-up