Half Day Session on the Morning of May 6,
Welcome by Ellen Voie of Women in Trucking
Organizers of this spring’s ACT Expo in Southern California have scheduled a Women in Alternative Clean Transportation Summit for the morning of Tuesday, May 6. The Women in ACT Summit will showcase female leaders who are shaping the future of clean transportation.
“Hear from women who lead the charge on public policy advancements and groundbreaking technology and infrastructure deployment projects,” says ACT organizer (and Fleets & Fuels publisher) GNA –Gladstein, Neandross & Associates.
Panelists will share the steps they took to shape their careers, how they have succeeded in the traditionally male-dominated transportation sector, and work-life balance tips.
A $50 Discount
Ellen Voie, president and CEO of Women in Trucking Association, will deliver opening remarks. A Public Policy and Advocacy panel will include
- Eileen Tutt, executive director, California Electric Transportation Coalition (CalETC);
- Lynn Lyon, director, fuel market development, Pioneer Natural Resources;
- Alicia Milner, president, Canadian Natural Gas Vehicle Alliance (CNGVA), and chair, NGV Global; and
- Linda Bluestein, National Clean Cities co-director, U.S. Department of Energy.
Following a break, participants in an Innovation and Implementation panel will include
- Wendy Leavitt, director, editorial and market development, FleetOwner (moderator);
- Katie Dugan, associate director, global fleet operations, AT&T;
- Mary Boettcher, president, Integrys Transportation Fuels (Trillium CNG);
- Nadine Haupt, founder and CEO of Fast Women in Business, and director of alternative fuels and powertrain product marketing with Navistar; and
- Rebecca Boudreaux, president of Oberon Fuels.
The summit is free to anyone attending the ACT Expo conference. It takes place on Tuesday morning before the ACT Expo opening plenary session.
ACT Expo registrants using code WOMEN50 when they sign up for the Women in ACT Summit get a $50 discount off of their overall conference registration.
The Alternative Clean Transportation Expo and Conference takes place May 5-8 at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, Calif. Act Expo 2014 is co-located with NGV Global 2014, the world natural gas vehicles meeting.
Contact information is only available to premium subscribers. Click here to purchase a subscription.
Source: Gladstein, Neandross & Associates with Fleets & Fuels follow-up