Alliance Autogas and Blue Star Gas at Seattle’s SeaTac Airport
Alliance AutoGas, Blue Star Gas and Western Washington Clean Cities are hosting a free mid-day Propane Autogas Open House at the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport’s SeaTac Fueling Station (Tukwila, Wash.) on Tuesday, August 25.
Propane autogas is particularly attractive for high-mileage fleet vehicles, the organizers say. “One case study showed that five school districts that adopted propane autogas saved nearly 50% in fuel and maintenance costs,” states the event invitation.
“With propane autogas prices at their lowest in a decade, it’s a perfect time to consider making a switch.”
- find out how much their fleets can save with propane autogas;
- learn about vehicle and conversion options;
- be able to ask questions regarding vehicle maintenance and the mechanical characteristics of propane autogas vehicles;
- discuss fueling infrastructure;
- view such propane autogas-powered vehicles as shuttles, law enforcement vehicles, and school buses; and
- be able to win “amazing raffle prizes” (the prizes use propane).
The August 25 event starts at 11:00am and includes a propane-prepared lunch.
RSVP requested today for catering headcount.
Contact information is only available to premium subscribers. Click here to purchase a subscription.
Source: Western Washington Clean Cities with Fleets & Fuels follow-up